Sunday, August 22, 2010

People in My Life =)

Next Friday Please coming faster lar ...
Coz i wan meet up with my buddy
I wan chat a lots with them
I wan take photos with them
I wan having dinner with them...
Think about that , i smile ....
Ohhhhh My Dearest Sista ,
I miss u guys so much ...XD
u all know about it ?
U all sure dun know lar ...
Liew Xi having her study week now ...
Jfang , Irvon and c.yee also prepare for trial
And me ..also prepare my lab tests those ...
So is a nice chance for me to meet them next week..
Wait me k ....Enjoy together ..XD
My friends , My Life ...

2day i meet my primary school friend
I really cant recognise him at all
He change a lot and a lot ...
OMG ...sorry lar ,
i really dun know who r u that time ...
Anyway , enjoy ur moments at Kampar k..
Study foundation is hard too...
I can understand tat feeling
coz i study UTAR Foundation b4 ...
Gambateh in ur studies ^^
Nice to meet u in Kampar ...
I feel happy and warm
when meet up wif hometown's friend...
Wei Liang , Megaga , Sabrina ,
Weizhi , Choon Yong , Angela .....
All my hometown friends study in UTAR ...
Let's gambateh 2gether ....^^

These few days i less to call back home
coz i really buzy ..
I have to prepare my lab tests
exams and reports..
Lots of things need to do ...
so thanks to my " ke po" sister ...
oways tell my news to my mum ...
Thank you lar ...U r my sweetheart ...
Mummy , Daddy , Brothers and Sis ...
Nobody can replace all of u in my heart ...
Nobody can replace that " family love "
Thank you all ....
Sinyee is okay ...
And i recovered from sick d ..
Dun worried , Everything is gonna to be fine ...

All my buddy , many many lar ...
Ken , JJ , Elvis , Zhonghong ,
Alson , Khartik ...
Thank you all of you ...
Always stay by my side when i need u all
Always encourage and console me when
i am down and sad =(
A BIG BIG thank you 2 u all ...
My life is cheerful wif u all ...

At the last but not least
My Dear ...
Everybody will very curious why
i mention u at the last part of my post ...
It is because u also stay in the bottom of my heart
Okay ...not so much to say ...
I juz wan to say ....
No matter wat decision u make ..
No matter how " cool " of u ...
I will support u all the time ...
and
Please believe me all the time
I wont leave u no matter wat happened ...

I love my family , dear , buddy and friends

I cherish 亲情, 爱情 和友情...

Without u all
My life wont be cheerful..

A big big thank you .....

No comments:

Post a Comment