Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I wan u stay beside me ...

Dear , where r u ...
Can stay beside me forever ?
This is a emo question
i will ask my dear everytime ...

Today sms my dear ,
said that " I m no mood le "
actually because of some small case
so leading me into emo state
But anyway , i m fine now =)
I recover from emo very fast
Haha ...
Dear also laugh me ... ^^

That day dear sit beside me
n ask me a few questions ..

[ Y u wan to be so stress ? ]
[ Where i go stress ,
hmmm...
Maybe i think that i
not good enuf gua ,

Coz i feel that i very lame in class ,
not as secondary school ]

[ Because u r not top student anymore? ]
[ Ya , maybe ...I feel that i very lousy ]

[ This means that 一山还比一山高 ]
[ Ya , i agree this statement now ]

[ But anyway , juz try ur best to do it , k]
[ Okay , i will try my best to achieve target]
[ Yup]

* Touch my head gently *

[ Dear , y u wont feel jealous when i interact wif other gals]
[Hmmm, u wan me to be jealous ? ]
[ Nope , juz simply asking about it ]
[ Ooo...coz i believe u wont betray me , right ?]
[ Hmmm , sure lor ]
[ Ya , tat's good ..so y i need to be jealous ?]
[ Haha , is a good and confidence answer ]
[ Ya , maybe ...But i hope my dear can oways stay beside me ]
[ Y , i tot u are a independent girl ]
[ Ya , but sometime really need help ]
[ U think i m god can help u anytime ?]
[ No , but at least u will console me ]
[ Hmmm , hope so =) ]

[ Dear , can u feel 安全感 when u with me ]
[ Still ok lor ]
[ y u so palter about it ?]
[ What answer u expect ]
[ I dun know ]
[ so is okay lar , i have confidence towards myself ]
[ What i wan 2 say is ,
i only can give u 50% 安全感,

another 50% is u give for urself ]
[ Ok lorrr ]
[ U r a bad girl , keep palter me ]
[ Yala yala , haha =) ]

[ I wan go sleep lor , bye ]
[ Go lar , later i help u cover blanket ]
[ Blek , no need coz i dun wan open air-corn ]
[ Y ]
[ Coz i wan protect our earth , haha ]

Actually is i ad get used of it stay at kampar , no air-corn..

[ Hmmm, ok lor ]
[ Okay ..2moro dun wake me up , pls ~ ]
[ Ok ...i wan sleep too]
[ Nitezz]
[ Nitezz ]

Actually some questions i dun know
how 2 give an accurate answer to him

BUT

wat i m sure is ...

I HOPE MY DEAR CAN STAY BESIDE ME

ALL THE TIME ...

No comments:

Post a Comment