Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Exam Period

I believe that now is the period of exam for all utarian
either u r in foundation or degree
For us sure...Exam is around the corner
Biochemistry mid-term is passed last saturday
Tomorrow is Anatomy paper
Next Monday is Math for Bioscience paper
n Next Wednesday is Japanese Mid-term
Time flies...half sem is passed
I prefer my degree life although it is hard n suffering
But I quite enjoy..
It is because I get know lots of friends
Even though b4 that we are less talking n communicate
But when we r in degree , we have more interact ....
Especially my assignment grpmate
Yee Rui , Kai Chien n Wei Min...
We wont argue about the assignment
We wont have a quarrel
We try our best to finish it n help each other...
Some other friends like shieu yee , Mary , Alice , Lisa....
Many many , I feel good n nice to be friend wif u all
My good friends : May May , Jue Jue n Yi Wen
I enjoy the moments when we r 2gether
I enjoy when we r having the dinner
When we go tesco 2gether to buy materials for cooking
When we go Gharny yumcha during midnight...
Those feeling n moments so nice...
Hope 2 enjoy my Campus Life
n Hope all my Friends enjoy as

----------------------------------------

These few days is keep revising n revising
Even no time 2 call my mum
Sorry my mum , I lose my temper again
Pls forgive me...
U keep asking me to rest more
I reply that I know but i really cant have more rest
Coz i cant finish all the syllabus
I wan finish my syllabus although i only sleep 5hrs in 1 day
So i promise will have a good rest when back hometown
Dun worried about me..
I m fine at here..
I will take care myself...

My Dearest Sis , Chee Chee
I know u r frustrating about ur graduate trip...
But i will support all of ur decision
n dun need unhappy about these n that
Now the most important is focus on ur trial
Still have 29 DAYS !!!
I hope u can done it well n get colourful results..
Juz try ur best , everything will be OK ...

------------------------------------------

n my DEAR
sorry about last few days
I no mood n simply scold u
I said that i dun like ppl lose temper on me
I said that i dun like u simply scold me becoz u r bz !
But at the last , is me lose temper n scold u
What u r trying 2 say is just hurt me at that time
I cant accept that u wan me study hard
So juz asking me 2 stay at Kampar study , dun wan back Hometown
I cant accept this statement at all !
U ...know that i have that type of " sick "
That type of sick is " HOMESICK "
But y u still like that !
I ad told u i will study hard for exam
After exam i wan back home for a goos rest
But u say I go back juz waste money n waste Time !
I m not a bird that stay in the cage all of time
I need freedom
Need fresh air
n Need FRESH MIND !
Pls dun oways ask me 2 stay at home
I beh tahan of that !
I hope u can understand my feeling
I hope u can understand what i try 2 say...
n I know u oways give pocket money for me 2 use
But i wan 2 say is ...
If u r willing 2 give me , PLS DUN LIMITTED MY FREEDOM
if u r unwilling 2 give me , PLS DUN GIVE ME ANYMORE
i dun need ur money
Money cant replace anything...
Include ur concern n caring !
U BUY ANYTHING THAT I WAN
BUT I WAN IS JUZ FRESH AIR n PEACE
$$ for me is not so important
U dun think u r rich so u can use $$ to LIMITTED
i wont say agree 2 u !
n The most IMPORTANT IS
PLS DUN ASK ME TO STAY AT KAMPAR FOR WHOLE SEM
THAT IS MY HOME
I CAN BACK HOME WHENEVER I M FREE !
u can go anywhere travel when u r free
i can go anywhere too when i m free !
so we r equal ! ...

Ok ...it it enuf ...
I know i m 2 aggresive toward u
But hope 2 be friendly next time ...




No comments:

Post a Comment