Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Simple Love ❤

Ken , sorry to heard about tat
when u sms 2 me, " 散了 ”
actually i already can guess wat happened 2 u
Only tat i wan u to tell me personally
Although i m sleep tat time but i still wake up
becoz i know u r sad
u need ppl to console u
u need ppl 2 give advise to u
But also i know..U need calm down
I dun know the whole story
U only tell me a small part
I cant give any comment
because u say u wan depend on fate
Pls remember tat
I support u all the time..
dun let the bad mood affect ur study
dun tell me " 我选择不爱了"
I dun like dis type of word
I hope u can enjoy ur life in Kampar
n look forward for future life
U will find a good girl next time...

I tell dear dear about Ken's matter
dear tell tat " 自信的男人会找到真爱"
Dear also tell a lots to me
He tell “ 每个人都有跌倒的时候,对吗?
要找到真爱真的不容易,
跌过了,受伤了站起来才是好男人,
其实每个男人如果跟哪个女人在一起超过半年,
他就会付出真感情,不伤心是不可能的,
可是如果那个男人真的爱心仪的女人,
他甘愿为他付出所有,包括自己的生命
我只能说虽然我时常不在你身边,
你常年都在外地读书,可是我会永远守护着你,
如果你有事请,我也会冒着生命危险为你牺牲
因为我们是真爱,你是我的臭抱抱~"

Thx dear,
Although u din stay beside me all the time
but i can feel ur love
i can feel ur caring
i can feel tat u concern about me although u act " cool"
i can feel u nervous about me
i can feel u are guilty when u cant promise me anything
i can feel tat when u say sorry, u r sincerely

I know u r try ur best to give anything to me
when i tell u i wan buy the A&P textbook that cost RM107
u no need consider n say will give me money during weekend
When i say i wan eat chicken chop this week,
U say " 是啦,星期六晚上我们去吃好吗.."
When i say " 我知道你最疼我的..."
u will reply “又有什么要求呀,真是的.."
haha , This is my lovely dear..

2 more days , u r gonna to be 22
haha , i dun wan treat u a big meal..
I wan give u a big big warmest hug
bcoz i know u r buzy of ur work this few weeks
bcoz i know u wont request anything
bcoz i know.....u need LOVE in life

I enjoy the simple LOVE u give me..

Happy advanced Birthday to my dear,

With Love..❤

No comments:

Post a Comment