Wednesday, June 9, 2010

相思

现在是2.00am..
still cant sleep..
dun know y..

My ear is damn pain now!!
i cant even sleep
How..
Is quite tired
quite sleepy

Call my dear on 9.00pm
telling him that my ear is pain
He is worried
keep asking me go 2 see doctor
but i dun wan..
coz Kampar's doctor is damn suck
How can i let them to treat my ear ?

He is damn worried
He even scold me
I almost cry at that moment
but i din cry out..
I promise I will be a strong girl
I promise i wont back on this weekend
I promise i will become a good girl..

After hang out the phone
He sms me
" 对不起宝贝,我不是故意的
我不是故意要大声跟你说话,
只是真的很担心,你弄到我也想流泪
如果你的耳朵听不见了,该怎么办..
你怨恨你自己吗,你会放弃你自己的
不要这样,情况不能等的,
去看医生吧,下星期回来才去看专科好吗
答应我,要好好回到家乡.."

I m touch-ing when he sms me
even though he scold me badly
But i can hear out he is worried n concern about me

Since last time i m sick
He know about my health condition
I wont make u worried about me
I will take care of myself

Dear , I always remember what u tell me
U tell me " 亲爱的,不能守在你身边,
不能在你伤心难过时安慰你,不能在你累时拥抱你,
更不能在你身体出状况时马上带你看医生,
更看不到你面对这么多不可能时的无奈与心酸.."

Thank you , Dear...

I appreciate everything u do for me..

I appreciate the love u give ...

◕‿◕ ◕‿◕ ◕‿◕

- Sin Yee -

No comments:

Post a Comment