Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tiring 26.04

Am I old ?
OMG = = Shopping for the whole day !
I feel that my leg is not mine anymore :(
I hate the feeling of shopping.
2 , 3 years ago, I super like shopping !
I like to shopping every weekend , every public holiday !
But now...
I prefer directly go to the shop that I want buy things 
and get the things I want , paid and go back.
I really dun know what happened to me :'(
Hahaha !
Nowadays , I prefer search a quite cafe ,
sit down there for a few hours and chat with friends
or with a magazine or book.
Shopping is so so so torturing ! :(
Hahaha.
Enough of the crap , let's talk something else !


Accidentally passed by Pagoda street today.
A lots of Caucassian , Ang Moh there.
I feel it's look like Jonker street , Malacca.
Simply snap a photo and put here.
Nothing special , a normal street.


Buy 2 set of presents to 2 of V.I.P in my life.
1st people - Miss xxx
I wont post your name here , it's privacy.
But What I want to say is :
Thank you for teaching and guiding me for so many years
Thank you for always encourage me when I am down
Thank you for always advise me in anything.
I am glad can meet you in my study life,
I appreciate what you do for me.
Sincerely , Thank you teacher.
I Love you.

2nd one - Mr xxx.
Oh yeahh , buddy !
you're the one that always accomopany me when I am moody
I feel comfortable when share everything with you
Even though we study at different area
but you're still always rememeber me ,
neither do I.
Buddy , let's get a gf soon k ?
Hahaha !
Happy Belated Birthday.
Forgive my lateness gift and wishes ya.
I know you won't mind about it geh.

Here , another cafe I went tonight.
Moonlight Cafe.
In order for my college friends going to come JB
so I do some survey 1st , I try 1st.
This cafe is not bad actually
but all the workers there are foreigner ,
they cant totally understand English 
and our requirements. 
Forget about their service , their cakes is nice ! :D
Save my breath , let's my picture talk.
But , the price is quite high too. 
If once in a blue moon ,of course it doesn't matter. 






Today I have a short chatting session with my mum
Share a part conversation here
and this conversation let me think a lots.

Mama
Me

妹妹要生日了,19岁了horr
是啊,时间过得真快
你呢,21了哦,今年没有人陪你过对吗?
 说什么话,没有他,我还有你们,还有很多朋友好不好
不要骗我,难道你的心都不曾痛过吗?
痛什么啊?我一点痛都没有.
原来,那你不找一个男朋友吗?
妈,我才21叻,你干嘛?
不是年龄的问题,我觉得你好像玩上瘾了
上瘾?我本来就好玩,你知道的.
是,我知道。可是你好像没有认真过
我很认真啊,只是你不知道
我知道,你就像男生一样,每天都跟男生在一起
可是却一个男朋友都没有
我不急,而且跟男生在一起比较轻松
至少他们不耍脾气,他们很真,他们不计较
看来你真的喜欢这样的生活
是,没错。我不否认,我希望你知道
告诉我,你喜欢什么?
我喜欢...相机,摄影,潜水,吃甜品
这些能陪伴你一生吗?
随便,反正我就是喜欢
那你晚上抱着你的相机睡觉知道吗
我okay 的。

Please Mum.
I know you're worried about me.
But I have my own perceptions.
I admit I am playful.
But who care ? I dun care.
I am still young :)
Of course I hope I can find a true love
But 真爱需要时间啦

我不要没有基础的爱情.
我不要随便就分手的爱情
我不想难过,我不想受伤,我不想流泪
不管平时是多么的坚强,可是站在感情面前
我承认我还是那么地懦弱 
原谅我的自私
我知道没有痛,那不叫感情!
可是我就是害怕,我就是不愿意去痛,
所以我宁愿过着像现在这样的生活
也不愿意去碰刚复原不久的伤口.
如果你懂我,你了解我
你会知道我要的是什么
我要的不是什么山盟海誓
我要的不是100万老公
我要的只是每天能给我30分钟
跟我聊天,分享一些东西的50分男友
没有100分的男朋友
所以我只要求对方50分,自己能50分
这样就完美了,不是吗?


Enough of the crap
I think I will emo if I am continuing 
And emo is totally not my style !
So I prefer I am the sunflower around my friends :)
I prefer bring laugh and jokes for my friends
insteand of let them feel that I am emo.
I am fine !

If you view my blog , I hope you understand what I am writing.
I do hope you know what I am thinking.

Off to bed , nitezzZZ

With love ,
Sinyee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment