Saturday, March 24, 2012

yeahhh ! Rewind of year 2 sem 1.






Finally , year 2 sem 1 is finished !
Can I mix this Post with English and Chinese ?
I know you all dun mind right ?
Hehe =)
Yesterday ended y2s1 with last phase test
Terrible , Horrible and Vegetable !
I am keep trembling my hand non-stop
I am so so so nervous !
But anyway , I am PASSED ! :D

Finalized for this semester ,
Actually the life is still the same
Assignments , tests and Phase test
When the time is longer ,
I try to accept that everything occur in my life
I try to accept other's people attitude
When I am unable to complete the works,
How i can expect my group members complete for me?
How can i expect can do better than me ?
I am really accept this truth and fact now
and I know..
We must learn from each others.
It's because everyone have their own characteristics !
No matter how young of she/he is,
He/She will mature than me sometime.
Now i am realize about it.
Anyway , I feel that my group is getting closer and closer
Our relationship can describe as Diana mentioned to me,
like a " FAMILY ".
yeah , indeed. Like a " FAMILY "
I Love my Group
I pray that my group members all can get flying color
in final exam that around the corner.
PWC GROUP 2 1101 , ALL THE BEST ! :D

8 weeks for sem 2 , I have already went for so many places,
just for EATING !zzZZ
I went for 1 steamboat , 2 buffets
and many western foods and some japanese foods.
How you want me to keep fit ?
Haha :)
Those foods indeed SEDUCING me all the time !
* slurp slurp *

Ermmm , I am almost forget what i am do in this sem.
We are planning for Bryan's Birthday almost 1 month
Actually , It'll be very funny if you're involve in
this kind of " matter "
coz friends around you always come out of lotsa of IDEAS !
Hahahaha :)
Anyway , It's succeed !
Even though sometimes we do burn the midnight oil
Last night I just discover i haven finalize
and complete the video ,
COmplete it until 1am ++ , assignments stop
very funny , but still finish it :)
成就感,不错不错 ! :D :D :D
Anyway, Happy Birthday Wong Bryan and Yao Yao !<3

Happy Birthday to my dearest Mum too !
Thank you for take care 4 of us all the time
You've never failed to show your love to us
We use our heart to feel it ,
Sincerely thank you from our mouth
and also ,
We LOVE you , MUM !

Lastly , 戏剧化的事情终于在眼前发生了。
我每次告诉自己尝试去相信别人
我如果已经真心把你当成朋友了,那你呢?
我很努力告诉自己,你不是我想象中的那样
可是我有时真的做不到,我真的做不到 !
先生,你到底是个怎样的男人,怎样的人格,
原来我真的不了解 >.<
我真的太天真了,天真到只看到你的表面
天真到我真心把你当成朋友,
而你心里想的是什么,我真的不知道.
很多事情不是我想的那么简单
I live under my parent's , my friends's protection all the way
他们时常帮我阻挡了眼前的困难
他们永远只让我看到简单的一面
当我自己去了解一些事情时,
我才知道,原来 I am totally out of solutions !
人性的复杂 ,人性险恶的一面
我现在终于看清楚了
我终于了解,怎样的人才是真正的朋友.
我应该再努力学习一点才是
我要加油 !!!


Enough of all of my things and "report " here,
Going to update again after my trip ! Hehe :)
Going to have 1 weeks trip with my college friends
start from 02 April.
I am super looking forward about it,
ESP Tambun Ipoh !!!
We are coming soon :D :D :D


Tomorrow is Sunday,
I want 睡到自然醒 !!!

Bye , Off to bed now =D

- God bless you all as always -

With Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment