Monday, August 8, 2011

Restless 3 weeks


Dear All , I have gone through my restless 3 weeks
It is so busy for me and Vanessa
1st Clinical Attachment in my nursing life
start at 18 July till 29 July
These 2 weeks Learn a lots of things
from my seniors, EN and staff nurses
They really teach me a lot and a lots
I do appreciate them so much
and a big applause to them
They are good person in this wonderful world <3

Welcome My mum and sis come Sg at 30 July
They come help me do the packing
At last My dad fetch us to Sentosa at Night time
End up i done my packing at 1am ++

Shift house to Tiong Bahru at 1 August 2011
Is a super busy day for us
coz only 4 of us plus Mummy and sister
But my friends is cooperative enough
We managed to done our shifting at 9.30am
It's so many things have to move
and So many heavy things have to
move from 14th floor to 16th floor
So tiring and torturing :(
But Thx to 2 guys
Mr Bryan and Mr John
Both of u are awesome
Clap for u all !

Fly to Penang at 2 August 2011
Back Singapore at 5 August
4 days tiring day too
Everyday sleep at midnight
and have to wake up at 7am
Even though I am very very tired
But I still enjoy my times with my friends..xDDD
They are so lovely are nice
We all are tired
But we try our best to control our emotion
Din lose our temper at all
Thx to my housemates
I <3 U all...


Restless 3 weeks is pass
School reopen today
I have to focus on my study since now
I have to concentrate
I will try my best in new sem :)


Good Luck all , My dearest coursemates

And I like the feeling to be home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment