Wednesday, April 7, 2010

latest update

Since a long long time i din update my dearest blog
becoz i m buzy !!!!!!
buzy of wat ??
buzy of assignment , test and presentation
now everything is over
so i m free now n waiting for final to coming
erm...what i can say~
this sem actually is quite easy n enjoy
coz only study for 3 subject
that is web page design , management n english for communication
so quite easy for us n not really torture us
the only thing that torture us is WEB PAGE ASSIGNMENT!!
becoz really no time to do dis assignment
but at last we r finish our assignment
i wan say thank you 2 my grpmates
they are shing yih, chee kit n hanson
i enjoy doing the assignment wif u all
besides, management assignment oso quite successful
i wan congratzz to my grpmates
again Shing Yin and Chee Kit
Shu Yan , Shu Fei n Yik Whey...
Thank you for the cooperation , love u guys ~

ok , now i wan say sorry 2 my dear...
becoz i oways neglect u as buzy my work
i din chat nicely wif u
i like do my things n live in my own world
i like cry by myself
i dun know what r u thinking about
i know u oways dote on me
buy the best things for me
n bring me go a lot of places
i oways lose my temper on u ...
but u still forgive me...
m i a failure gf ?
i dun know...i only know that u r my nice n best baby boy~
2day , finally i finish everything n chat nicely wif u
[老公老公]
[什么事呀,我的宝贝]
[宝贝,我终于present 完了,终于我在relax 状态了]
[哈哈,那就好,是时间休息了]
[嗯,对呀,我真的也累了,真的好想好好休息了]
[今天过得好吗?有乖乖吗?]
[当然有咯,我很乖,很听话,有照顾自己]
[那就好,你在干嘛呀?]
[我在玩电脑咯,因为我没有东西做,
宝贝,天气很热...我受不了]
[傻宝贝,我们要忍受呀,不然你想怎样]
[哈哈,没有啦...宝贝,你会想我吗?]
[不会...哈哈~开完笑啦,当然会,很想的]
[我也很想你]
[嗯,我知道]
[你知道我最疼你的]
[是吗?我疼你比较多,而且我是最爱你的]
[哈哈,对对,老公爱爱]
[哈哈,我有一个傻傻的宝贝]
[谢谢老公]
[哈哈~]

our conservation end in the laugh
thank you my darling
i know u r the best
for me , nobody can replace u ....
i love u ...
thank you for oways 牺牲 ur time to cherish me
when i wanna eat the kenny roger
u immediately bring me go n call 4 muffin for me
thanks my dear ~
i Love u so so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment